Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

What's going on over there?

A few changes over the last couple of weeks. As we started planning finer details it became clear that what I had thought the riding and trip was going to look like was a little different than what Kyle and Trevor did. After much thought, I decided to step back from the trip down from Edmonton. This isn't bad, simply different.

I am still going down to Chile/Argentina with my father in Jan/Feb to ride to the tip of South America, and as I can still take a significant amount of time off, I will be in Roatan, Honduras in November to scuba dive which I am very excited about.

Last Post: A combination of a How I Met Your Mother reference and Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (Which interestingly I've never seen)

No comments:

Post a Comment