Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

The Game

It is the little things that amuse me, and I will be playing an on-going game with you the reader. If you happen to be a gamer you may have noticed the title of the last post and caught the reference (see bottom of post). While I cannot speak for my fellow travelers, I will be attempting to include some sort of literary, pop culture, musical, or similar allusion in many of the titles of my posts, and potentially within the posts as well.

If you understand the reference share with your fellow readers in the comments. The goal here is to figure it out while using no external sources (e.g. Google), for that would be cheating! Some of them will be hard, some not. I will be including the answer to the last in each new post.

Last Post Reference - "Catch-A-Ride" - Borderlands, Borderlands 2 - A system in the game that allows your character to obtain vehicles at certain places in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment